CNC Auto Parts Manufacturer
HM is a professional CNC auto parts manufacturer and supplier in China. We have more than 20 years of experience in providing customers with a one-stop solution.
HM offers the best CNC machining services and secondary operation for CNC auto parts production.
We implement strict quality control on all our products to ensure quality and high performance.
Send us your inquiries today!
Professional CNC Auto Parts Manufacturer and Supplier
At HM, we offer different CNC machining services and capabilities for manufacturing CNC auto parts. We use 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC machining for production. We are also well-equipped with 100 sets of CNC precision machines and equipment.
Among the CNC auto parts, we produce include drive axles, gearboxes, starter motors, cylinder heads, and more. We guarantee that all these parts are manufactured with tight tolerances up to +/-0.01mm.
Here in HM, we can provide single-run prototypes to large volume CNC auto parts production. We guarantee quality and precision when manufacturing CNC car parts.
Send us your inquiries today!
CNC Auto Parts We Are Expert
Aluminum Auto Part
The series of aluminum auto parts offer strong mechanical properties, smooth surface, and long-lasting service life. Various aluminum alloy materials are available for your specific needs.
Auto Stainless Steel Parts
A wide range of custom stainless steel auto parts such as springs, brackets, flanges, fasteners, head gaskets, etc. is made from high-grade stainless steel materials. Thus, it offers rust resistance, high durability, and polished visual appeal.
CNC Machine Machining Auto Parts
High precision and good efficiency parts can be produced with CNC Machining. This process helps to produce precision auto parts, simple or complex parts.
CNC Stainless Steel Auto Parts
This product can be manufactured from various types of stainless steel such as Stainless steel 316L, 304, etc. We can custom your chosen materials. CNC stainless steel auto parts have met various standards such as ASTM, DIN, JB, JIS, BS, etc.
CNC Walking Machine Auto Parts
High-quality raw materials such as using aluminum, brass, and stainless steel are used in making auto parts. These parts ensure high stability, excellent finish, high precision in 0.005mm tolerances.
Steel Zinc Plated Auto Part
Steel zinc plated auto parts are meticulously manufactured to improve function, safety, and durability features to properly handle harsh outdoor environments.
CNC Machining Prototyping for Automotive Industry
CNC machining is suitable for prototyping and production of CNC auto parts for automotive industry. CNC machining offers high-quality and functional CNC auto parts prototype. This process is suitable for different materials. Thus, it is primarily used for making vehicle parts.
CNC machining can also be used for car interior design features. This process is also used for functional prototypes for testing performance. Here in HM, you can guarantee the best CNC machining services to meet your needs.
CNC Machined Auto Parts
Automotive CNC machining helps in the production of different auto parts such as the following:
Advantages of CNC Machining Auto Parts
CNC machining has become more popular in the automotive industry due to its perks and benefits. Below are the advantages of CNC machining auto parts:
- CNC machining can help in producing customized auto parts. It offers short lead times and a small production volume.
- CNC machining allows a faster production time while making it more streamlined. Thus, automotive engineers can focus more on design and innovation.
- CNC machining can provide tight tolerances to produced auto parts. Engines and other parts can meet the required tolerances set by the automotive industry. This process also allows the production of complex auto parts.
CNC Machined Auto Parts Material Selection
CNC machining technology is suitable for a wide range of materials. Thus, HM can manufacture CNC auto parts using the following materials:
- Aluminum alloy
- Steel alloy
- Stainless steel
- Titanium, and more
CNC Auto Parts Feature
CNC machining auto parts offers fast speed production whether medium or high production volume. Since CNC machining is an automated process, labor-intensive and lengthy manual machining are eliminated. Thus, speeding up and optimizing the production process.
The same auto parts can be manufactured multiple times by using CNC machining. Thus, large volume production of a single auto part is possible. CNC machining auto parts large volume production is more cost-effective.
Accuracy and Precision
Most CNC auto parts are manufactured with +/-0.001 tolerances. Thus, you can assure high accuracy and precision. Rest assured that all HM CNC auto parts can meet the highest demands of the automotive industry.
CNC auto parts can be manufactured according to the customer’s request. From sizes, designs, whether simple or complex, HM can customize for you. Just send us your details or drawings. Our engineers will cater to your needs to meet your requirements.
The procedure begins with the creation of a computer-aided design.
It is essentially a code that is fed into CNC machines.
They begin working and manufacturing parts after this code is installed.
The code includes drill, mill, and turn instructions for the raw material.
This code is used by CNC machines to run the production process as a set of orders.
This series of machine instructions provides the automation present.
Following that, the machines continue to work, transforming the raw resources into the necessary CNC car part.
It accomplishes this by removing material from specific locations.
In recent years, CNC auto parts for the automotive industry have grown popular.
Some of the benefits of CNC auto parts are as follows:
- Quickness of Production
It provides faster production times than traditional machining for moderate to high production rates. Some steps help to accelerate and optimize the machine’s run time.
It also simplifies the automotive manufacturing process. As a result, employees will devote more time to tasks involving design and innovation.
It ensures repeatability because it is a computer-controlled process. It is critical in the automotive sector to ensure that sections are accurate from different batches.
It can achieve dimensional accuracy for parts that require them. It can reach the necessary safety margins for the motor and other functional parts.
When producing large quantities of items, CNC auto parts are used. Automakers can meet ever-increasing production and market demands while also saving resources.
It aids the automotive industry in the production of customized parts. This benefit is derived from short lead times, whether as one-offs or limited production volumes.
- Modernized Development
It handles all manufacturing processes for a modernized outcome so that personnel will focus on innovation and layout.
Keep in mind how long you want the machine and spare parts will last. CNC auto parts are manufactured to order and are a durable option.
- Compatibility is Excellent
It gives the correct requirements, which increase the likelihood of compatibility. Higher compatibility, in the end, extends the lifespan of your machinery.
Aside from its numerous applications, CNC machining also aids in the production of multiple auto parts for cars.
Among these are:
- Panels on the Inside
- It can be used to fabricate internal automotive components like the dashboard panel.
- It has the precision required for milling a screen chassis from raw polymers.
- It ensures that cutouts for the instrument panel and warning light excellently align.
- Motors for Starting
- It can be used to produce intricate components such as starter motors.
- Due to the process’s precision and complexity.
- Manufacturers can easily enhance their performance, sturdiness, and durability as well.
- Heads of Cylinder
- It protects the cylinder in a combustion engine.
- The technology is beneficial for short-run or personalized engine models.
- These parts are made out of a solid block of metal, which is a lightweight metal.
- Axles for Driving
- It is made of two half axles attached to a vehicle by a steady-speed joint.
- The critical part allows the wheel assembly to move quickly upright and swivel.
- Exact auto parts in the drive axle mechanism can also be produced.
- It is made up of a variety of shaft and gear elements.
- It provides high precision, and efficiency can be used to create these parts.
- CNC milling and drilling tools can be used to finish cast gearbox components.
- Individualized Elements
- It can be used to produce customized components or hard-to-find replacement parts.
- CNC Machining aid in the regeneration of vintage automobiles.
- They use reverse engineering techniques in conjunction with one-of-a-kind parts.
Other CNC Auto Parts:
- Parts of suspension and Parts of the exhaust
- Rails for transportation of fuel and Pins for the dowel
- The components of the fluid system and Parts of a brake
- System bushings and Components of an emissions system
- Covers timing and Retainers for valve
Different parts necessitate various materials, such as metal and plastic.
Here are the commonly used materials:
- Steel- Produced for optimum machinability.
- Stainless Steel- It can be machined, and it is not magnetic.
- Brass- Excellent strength and can resist damage and corrosion.
- Aluminum- It is made to be machined.
- Titanium- Has admirable strength and good biocompatibility.
- PVC- It is lightweight and low cost.
- Nylon- Great machining ability and can resist high frictions.
- Berlin- Mostly similar to nylon when it comes to machinability.
- PTFE- Can withstand high impacts and has excellent durability.
CNC auto parts are helpful in the automotive sector for prototyping and production.
The process benefits from providing high-quality, functional parts in the latter case.
Before going into production, prototypes are tested and validated.
The system is applicable for many vehicle parts due to the wide range of materials compatible with CNC Machining.
You can also use CNC auto parts to display interior design features.
Using this together with explicit acrylic materials, for example, rapid prototyping of lighting parts is simple.
It can also generate massive functional parts for testing performed during new car models.
CNC auto parts have a wide range of options for personalization services for numerous companies worldwide.
It will surely save time and money while offering high-quality CNC auto parts that will last a lifetime.
CNC auto parts are built and designed to your requirements and it is made of the current industry technologies.
The following finishing processes have been used to make CNC auto parts:
- Beading with glass
- Insulating in powder
- Polishing mechanically
The coating process and grade used to obtain outcomes and requirements vary based on what parts will be used for.
CNC auto parts have a wide variety of features such as the following:
- Breaking point is predetermined
- Free from damages and errors
- CNC machined and is ultra-lightweight
- Increased tool flexibility
- A wide range of modern color combinations are available
- Higher part accuracy
- Excellent ergonomics
- Form that has been ergonomically optimized
- Higher cutting parameters
- Material of excellent quality
- Reduced labor costs and makes workers safe