CNC Medical Parts Manufacturer
HM is one of the best manufacturers and suppliers of CNC medical parts in China. All our CNC medical parts are guaranteed manufactured from high-quality materials.
We serve thousands of customers from around the world. Whether for your project or business, HM can provide you with custom CNC medical parts to meet your requirements.
Send us your inquiries today!
Reliable CNC Medical Parts Manufacturer and Supplier
Producing medical parts requires little chance of errors. Therefore, the HM CNC machining process produces medical parts with high precision measurements and tight tolerances. We are equipped with sets of CNC precision machines to ensure quality.
All our CNC medical parts are manufactured according to IATF16949:2016, ISO45001, ISO14001, and ISO9001 standards. We ensure in-house CNC machining to guarantee low-cost and cost-effective CNC medical parts.
Here in HM, we produce medical parts using the highest quality materials. A wide range of materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, and more are carefully sourced to make the best quality CNC medical parts.
Send us your inquiries today!
CNC Medical Parts We Are Expert
Custom Aluminum Medical Parts
These parts are durable and have corrosive-resistant coatings. HM custom a wide range of aluminum medical parts for research equipment, hospital room equipment, aluminum tubes for disposable surgical devices, diagnostic tools, etc.
Customized CNC Machining Equipment Spare Medical Parts
These products are designed with an ultra-high level of cleanliness, high precision, and high strength. Here at HM, you can get high-grade, productive, and efficient medical parts at very cost-effective rates.
Customized CNC Milling Medical Device Parts
These custom CNC milling medical parts are built of sturdy metals, thus offering long-span durability and can handle all types of interferences or wear without compromising on performance and aesthetics.
Customized Precision Steel Plastic Medical Parts
HM is an expert in producing customized medical prototyping processes and various performance-critical precision steel plastic medical parts. We custom your products according to your requirements.
Metal Machining Small Quantity Medical Parts
High-accuracy metal machining even in small quantity medical parts is made from eco-friendly and durable materials that meet the special needs of medical devices. These are offered in a cost-effective personalized production solution.
Standards for Producing CNC Medical Parts
Unlike any other metal parts, medical parts should meet high industry standards. CNC medical parts must meet the following standards:
- ISO13485. This standard is a qualification specific to the medical industry. It broadens the ISO9001 standard details emphasizing the production process regulation. It is easier to bring CNC medical parts to the international market if complied with this standard.
- ISO9001. This standard is the general qualification for quality control production management.
- ISO14001. This qualification emphasizes energy sustainability in producing CNC medical parts.
- ISO5001. This standard emphasized energy management on CNC medical parts production. Manufacturers can lower production costs while using efficient energy.
CNC Medical Parts Production Requirements
Aside from meeting certifications and standards, producing CNC medical parts includes basic requirements such as:
- Tight tolerances. Some CNC medical parts require 0.0001-inch tight tolerance. Because of its small size, lots of medical parts may require extra tight tolerance.
- 4- and 5-axis machining. This production process is used for producing CNC medical parts with complex geometries. It achieves extra-cutting maneuverability and flexibility to produce medical parts with complex shapes.
- High-level cleanliness. Since medical parts are used for the human body, an ultra-high level of cleanliness should be maintained during production.
- Wide material selection such as medical-grade plastics and stainless steel.
- Superior surface finish
CNC Machining for Medical Industry
HM offers reliable CNC machining to produce different medical parts such as surgical equipment, ligation devices, graspers, catheters, and more. We offer different specialized machining capabilities such as:
- 5-axis CNC machining
- Sinker EDM
- Wire EDM
- Secondary operation
Why HM CNC Medical Parts
HM offers medical parts that are CNC machined to the highest precision. Thus, meeting all application requirements. We fabricate CNC machined medical parts using medical-grade materials such as stainless steel, titanium, Invar, Kovar, Inconel, and more.
At HM, we also have well-experienced CNC machinists and engineers. Therefore, you can assure that all medical parts are manufactured with great precision and tight tolerances. Aside from that, we use state-of-the-art technology to ensure high performance. All CNC medical parts are meet all standards, requirements, and qualifications. Here in HM, you can guarantee top-quality CNC parts.
CNC Machining Medical Parts Features
Because of our state-of-the-art CNC machines, HM is able to manufacture CNC medical parts with tight tolerances. Thus, it is guaranteed to fit its purposes. Aside from that, all these parts are produced with superior surface finishes.
No Volume Restrictions
You can customize CNC medical parts by sending us your CAD file. By using the CAD coding program, we can manufacture different parts in any volume. Therefore, you can assure that all these parts are manufactured according to your specifications.
Tabletop milling machines are widely used for producing jigs, fixtures, and precise medical parts required for surgical components. It offers low power consumption and a compact structure for producing medical parts for isolated rural areas or medical emergencies.
Seamless and Fast Production
CNC machining digital CAD file for producing medical components with complex shapes or geometries. Thus, producing at a fast pace and lead time. It offers reliable manufacturing of medical parts.
OEM & ODM CNC Machined Medical Parts
By using the CNC machining process, machinists can use tools repeatedly. Thus, allowing to manufacture of medical implants in small quantities. HM manufactures medical implants such as hip replacements and knee implants. These implants are commonly manufactured using titanium, plastic, stainless steel, and more medical-grade materials.
Surgical instruments can also be manufactured through CNC machining. CNC machined surgical instruments are widely used by medical practitioners during operations. Examples of CNC machined surgical instruments include plate benders, forceps, blade handles, surgical scissors, clamps, saws, cutters, spacers, and more.
The CNC machining process can produce a wide range of electronic medical equipment parts such as X-ray machines, MRI scanners, heart rate monitors, and more. Machined parts for this equipment include switches, monitor housings, buttons, levers, and more.
The micromachining process is used for producing small medical parts. These parts are commonly used for exploratory surgical tools, implantable devices, and more. Micromachined medical equipment includes:
- Ophthalmic devices
- Pacemaker components
- Miniature screws for implants; and more
Medical parts are characterized by tough materials, complex, and difficult processing.
CNC machining is the ideal technique to process medical parts.
- Orthopedic implants (bone plates, vertebral hooks, acetabular balls, bone screws, etc.)
- Dental implants (denture models, implant abutments, etc.
Because of the modern surgery development, CNC technology contributes complicated structure, high precision, high volume, and high strength surgical instruments:
- Cardiac pacemaker parts
- Hemodialyzer parts
- Affordable Prices
CNC medical parts always provide you with the most cost-effective customized production solution.
- Quality Material
Durable and green materials exceed the special requirements of medical devices.
- Custom Design
Produce and design any complex CNC medical parts according to the samples and drawings of the customer.
- High Accuracy
The production team and excellent design are guaranteed high accuracy as per CNC machined medical parts.
- Strong Capacity
Hundreds of advanced CNC machines for medical parts can resist mass production.
- Fast Production
Provides rapid manufacturing solutions and fast, reliable medical prototyping.
There is a huge range of materials to manufacture CNC medical parts, such as:
- Metals (Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Steel, Brass, Titanium, Zinc, Copper, Magnesium, etc.)
- Plastics (PEEK, Nylon, PVC, etc.)
CNC medical parts can be available in the following surface finish:
- Laser carving
- Shot blasting
- Powder coating
The CNC medical parts are fabricated through the following machining processes:
- CNC Milling
- CNC Turning
- CNC Drilling
- CNC Threading
- Surface Grinding
CNC medical parts are widely used in the following applications:
- Handheld devices
- Anatomical models
- Teaching aids
- Electronic apparatuses
- Ultrasonic equipment
- Physiotherapy apparatuses
- MRI devices
- X-Ray equipment
- Clinical analytic instrument
- Care equipment
- Medical carts
- Diagnosis equipment
- Monitor instrument
- Treatment devices
- Tables and panels
In the medical industry, machining medical parts are not like creating parts for other fields.
Most ordinary parts from metal materials must exceed the requirements of ISO9001 quality management.
CNC medical parts should exceed further standards.
The International Standard Organization (ISO) stated that companies must demonstrate their ability, especially companies involved in the:
They must demonstrate their capability to supply medical parts and other related services that exceed applicable regulatory requirements.
In order to get the CNC medical parts allowed for use, the company has to pass the following standards of qualification:
- ISO13485: This qualification is the medical industry-specific standard. It enlarges the quality details of the ISO9001 standard in the medical industry. It is also emphasizing the production process regulation. ISO13485 standards regulate the production steps like risk management, process validation, and quality control. CNC medical parts in compliance with this standard help the company to bring it to the international market easier.
Additional quality standards for judging the quality of the medical part includes the following:
- ISO9001: It is a general standard for the management of quality control manufacturing. But it’s not determined to any industry. Meaning, ISO9001 standards govern as per the production process. It minimizes cost, facilitates the growth of the company while manifesting compliance to set standards.
- ISO5001: This standard is only based on energy management. It provides a guideline that manufacturers of medical parts can utilize to increase their competence in energy utilization. In that way, they can bring down the production cost.
- ISO14001: They are similar to standard ISO5001 but have a broader quality standard. This standard emphasizes energy sustainability in union with ISO5001. The manufacturer of CNC medical parts can cut down waste production and energy consumption. Companies’ compliance with ISO14001 standards will have included ISO50001 into its operation.
Besides obtaining certifications and meeting standards, CNC machine companies should take other stages in machining medical parts.
The following are the basic requirements for CNC medical parts:
- Tight tolerance in precision machining (0.0001 inches): Most of the medical parts need extra tight tolerance because of their small intended size. It applies especially to intrusion into the human body. Its small size helps the patients heal faster and allows to minimize intrusion. Therefore, CNC medical parts must accommodate tight tolerances.
- 5-axis and 4-axis machining for complex geometries: CNC medical parts need complex geometries and shapes. Therefore, extra cutting flexibility machines can do it. The perfect CNC machines to achieve the extra-cutting maneuverability are the 5-axis and 4-axis.
- High level of Cleanliness for implant manufacturer: Many of the materials need to enter the human body. Therefore, the machinists require to maintain an ultra-level of cleanliness in the production.
- A broad selection of materials including stainless steel, PEEK, and other medical-grade plastics: Manufacturing CNC medical parts includes using various types of raw materials, from metal to plastic. During the production, the CNC machine is able to cut these materials.
- Surface finishing capabilities
In the industry, there are various requirements needed for compatibility. Most machinists pertain to CNC medical machining in the production of medical parts such as:
1. Medical Implants
The primary use of machining medical parts is bodily implants production. It includes hip replacements and knee implants.
Most of the time, medical practitioners need only small quantity implants. Meaning, the injection molding method is uneconomical to use.
It is because mold production increases the production costs unessentially.
But with CNC machining, the machinists can utilize the used tools repeatedly.
This implant is manufactured from different materials from metals to plastics.
It makes CNC machining a practical machining technique to use because they are compatible with different materials.
Common Machined Implants
- Hip Implants
- Spine Implants
- Knee Implants
Common Materials for Machined Implants
- Titanium Alloy (Ti6AI4V)
- Cobalt-Chrome Alloy (CoCr28Mo6)
- Stainless Steel
- Polyether Ether Ketone
2. Machined Surgical Instruments
CNC machining can produce surgical instruments apart from bodily implants.
This machined surgical instrument is widely used by most medical professionals in operations.
Machined surgical instruments include surgical scissors, blade handles, biopsy tubes, implant holders, saws, spacers, and many more.
The CNC machined surgical instruments and tools are fabricated with precision and care.
They are subjected to safety requirements like the ease of sterilization.
Most medical device manufacturers are favoring CNC machining for high precision demand.
Some instruments and tools may be fabricated in small production runs.
Others are manufactured for individual patients.
However, CNC machining is the ideal process for producing machined surgical instruments.
To ensure a defect-free surface for the machined surgical instruments, it is subjected to surface finishing treatments.
Types of Machined Surgical Instruments
Materials for Machined Surgical Instruments
- Stainless Stee (AISI, 316L)
- Titanium Alloys
3. Electronic Medical Equipment Parts
A simple device such as a surgical instrument often has one or two parts.
However, CNC machines can produce parts for complex equipment such as MRI scanners, heart rate monitors, and X-Ray machines.
They may be so expensive that may comprise thousands of individual parts.
Most of these parts are manufactured with CNC machines.
The electronic medical equipment part includes small components such as buttons, switches, and levers.
It also includes large items like monitor housing.
A high standard component can eliminate machine failure since the medical equipment is wheeled regularly in the hospital from room to room.
Unlike surgical tools and implants, electronic medical equipment is not required to be bio-safe or biocompatible.
It is because these components are not making direct contact with the patients.
Common Machined Parts Electronic Medical Equipment
- MRI Scanners
- Ultrasound Equipment
- CT Scanners
- Diagnostic Equipment
As the name itself, micromachining involves extra small medical parts production.
Micromachining is practical in producing exploratory surgical tools, implantable devices, drug-delivering technologies, and more.
This component commonly has high sophistication that is packed in small sizes.
However, the production of these components requires a high level of expertise.
That’s why the CNC machining process fits micromachining production.
CNC medical machining accommodates high precision levels.
The sizes of these components are under 50 microns.
Examples of Micromachined Medical Equipment
- Drug delivery system
- Pacemaker parts
For choosing the best CNC medical parts, it is important to choose a manufacturer that meets all of the needed quality standards such as ISO9001 and ISO13485.
Apart from certifications and standards, it is also important that your CNC medical part manufacturer has 5-axis and 4-axis machining capabilities.
It allows the manufacturer to produce complex geometries that are mostly found in medical parts.