CNC Milling Component
HM offers a reliable CNC milling for producing components with simple and complex shapes.
We handle CNC milling with our in-house CNC machining and advanced equipment.
Custom CNC milling parts are also available to meet different industry requirements.
Send us your inquiries now!
One-Stop CNC Milling Component Solution
Through our 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC milling centers and full CNC machining capabilities, HM can surely produce high-quality CNC parts.
All parts produced by CNC milling are widely used for automotive, home appliances, electronics, and more.
With our advanced CNC milling capabilities, we can manufacture parts with different shapes using materials such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, bronze, and more.
HM offers custom and cost-effective solutions for your needs.
HM can handle full production, prototype, or single-part production. You can contact us for customized solutions.
CNC Milling Components We Are Expert
CNC Milling Round Parts
CNC milling round parts are milled whether from stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, brass materials, etc. We can custom CNC milling round parts for the health industry, electronics, automotive applications, etc.
Milled Metal Parts
Milled metal parts are manufactured using robust materials such as aluminum, brass, stainless steel, special steel, etc. HM can custom-milled metal parts from small to medium-sized with high dimensional tolerances and smooth finishes.
Stainless Steel Milling Parts
Stainless Steel Milling Parts are made from versatile 303, 304, or 316 stainless steel. It has good heat resistance, corrosion resistance, and have good weldability. HM custom this product according to your requirements.
CNC Milling Component Material
CNC milling parts are typically used for a wide range of materials that can hold their shape when milled. Commonly, HM uses metal materials such as:
- Steel/steel alloys
Advantages of CNC Milling
CNC milling parts comes with a lot of advantages such as:
- Suitable for complex shape parts. CNC milling machines can work with different angles. Thus, making it possible to cut and create CNC parts with complex geometries. CNC milling is also ideal for creating CNC parts with irregular shapes.
- Cost Efficient. CNC milling uses special cutting tools that allow the production of CNC parts in just minutes. CNC milling offers an automated setup making it suitable for mass production.
- Wide range of finishes and material options. CNC milling is can be used for a broad range of materials such as aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and more. It can also provide different surface finishes such as anodized, powder coating, and more to improve appearance and performance.
CNC Milling Parts for Different Application
CNC milling is widely used for creating high-volume CNC parts and prototypes. HM CNC milling parts can surely fit different projects and applications. HM offers CNC milled parts such as:
HM CNC Milling Capabilities
HM can provide all your custom CNC milled parts requirements. Our expert engineers assure to provide tight tolerance and excellent milling surface. Here in HM, we are well-equipped with different types of CNC milling equipment such as:
- 3-axis CNC mill. The spindle of the CNC mills can reach X, Y, and Z-axis because of its 3 axes.
- 4-axis CNC mill. It allows excellent ability and greater flexibility for creating more-complex CNC parts.
- 5-axis. HM is equipped with the most advanced 5-axis CNC mill. It doesn’t require lots of setups since it allows CNC parts to be manipulated in different positions.
Aside from that, HM offers custom CNC parts using our advanced CNC milling process. Besides CNC milling, HM also offers other CNC services such as wire EDM, turning, and more.
CNC Milling Component Surface Treatment
HM offers a wide range of surface treatments to all CNC milled components. Here are surface treatments available for CNC milling.
This surface treatment process uses polymer paint applied under heat and electrostatically. It provides the CNC components with strength, corrosion resistance, and wear resistance.
During bead blasting treatment, a high-pressure glass bead is used for removing component tool marks. It can provide a matte or satin finish.
Anodized Type II
Type II anodized finishes are available in different colors. It provides more wear resistance and corrosion resistance to CNC machined components.
Anodized Hardcoat (Type III)
It is available in a colored or clear finish. It uses a thicker anodic oxide layer than an anodized type II. It also enhanced the CNC machined component’s wear and corrosion resistance.
After being machined, the component will not undergo any further finishing. Thus, resulting in a rough surface finish.
Aside from that, HM also offers other surface treatments such as brushed, smooth, electroplating, and more. We offer custom surface treatments based on your requirements.
CNC milling technology enables the procedure to devise parts made from a variety of materials, including:
- Polymers and thermosets
A few aspects need to be considered when choosing a material for a milling application, including:
- Hardness and efficiency in functioning.
- Toughness and strength characteristics are important considerations.
- Resistance to chemicals and heat.
- The material’s ability to be machined at a low cost.
- Sturdiness and compatibility.
Worldwide, there are over a million high-quality CNC milling components available, including the following:
- CNC Milled Parts for Medical Equipment
Medical-grade implants that have been CNC milled.
This kit contains a bone fracture plate as well as other surgical components.
- CNC Milled Components for Molding
CNC milling is essential in mold production.
Milling can be used to make mold fillings, mold units, sliders, lifters, and other mold components.
- CNC Milled Valves made of plastic or metal
Parts requiring complex geometry and close tolerance, such as valves and engine houses.
5 axis CNC milling can be used to make these parts.
- CNC Milled Models of Automobiles
Mechanical components such as metal engine houses and covers, as well as steel shafts, are examples.
Light manuals and side mirrors are also included as minor features.
CNC milling components are found in almost every manufacturing industry.
CNC milling components are used in the following industries:
- Automobile Sector
- Machining Industries Using Electrode Discharge
- Metalworking Industries
- Metal-Removal Businesses
- Wood Products Manufacturing
The use of CNC milling components is becoming more popular.
Among the CNC milling components benefits are the following:
- For mass production, CNC milling components is extremely cost-effective.
- It has the maximum precision and accuracy and can work 24 hours per day.
- It produces parts with the same level of precision.
- Changes and improvements can be made quickly by operators, reducing delay time.
- It can generate intricate structures with high precision.
- Because a CNC requires fewer workers, it saves money on labor.
- Different types and specifications of plastic are available, as well as metal blocks for milling.
- Surface finishing options for CNC milling parts are also available.
- A milling machine can reach the surface from a variety of perspectives.
- CNC milling components with more axes can be made to generate intricate forms.