Custom Aluminum Valve Manufacturer
HM is a reputable aluminum valve supplier and manufacturer in China.
We produce all types of aluminum valve that ranges in uses, dimensions, style, design, and finishes. Message us today!
HM, Your Leading Custom Aluminum Valve Manufacturer
HM aluminum valves are designed for regulating pressure or throttling flow. It is also used for starting or stopping the flow of fluid or gas. Common aluminum valve types HM manufacture include: aluminum ball valve, aluminum butterfly valve, aluminum check valves, aluminum globe valves, and so on.
We are able to perfect machined aluminum valves to the exact specifications essential for the proper operation of valve systems. It is manufactured with features such as leak-proof, corrosion resistance, and durability. It is also easy to install and maintain.
As a trusted manufacturer and supplier, HM offers a one-stop experience for your aluminum valve orders. From consulting on the initial design to the final delivery of your product, you can trust HM.
Message HM now for your custom aluminum valve needs!
Aluminum Valve Series
Two Control Aluminum Valve
The two control aluminum valve is used to handle or control the temperature and the flow. It features 2 ports which are the outlet and inlet port.
Aluminium Alloy API Valve
Aluminium alloy API valve is used in fuel tanks. It can maintain and help the API valve connector prevent fuel leakage.
Aluminum Material Pulse Valve
The aluminum material pulse valve is used to clean bag-type filters in a dust filtration system. It features great corrosion resistance.
Aluminum Pneumatic Valve
An aluminum pneumatic valve is a part used to regulate airflow or gas process in a pneumatic system. It is made from high-quality aluminum.
Aluminum Solenoid Pulse Valve
The aluminum solenoid pulse valve is used in the hydraulic and fluid power pneumatic systems. It is long-lasting and very durable.
Single Insert Pipe Type Aluminum Valve
This is a device that directs the flow of fluidized solids, gases, and more. It works by opening and closing different passageways.
Aluminum Interface Plastic Butterfly Valve
An aluminum interface plastic butterfly valve is required for applications that need controlling huge volume capacities. It is used for flow control.
Solenoid Diaphragm Pulse Valve
The solenoid diaphragm pulse valve is used in the purifying systems of gas turbines, desulfurization machines, and dust collectors.
Pneumatic Aluminum Alloy Angle Seat Valve
A pneumatic aluminum alloy angle seat valve is designed to operate from a regulated compressed air supply. It offers longer service life.
Custom Aluminum Valve Design
As a professional manufacturer, HM can provide all types of aluminum valves such as aluminum grooved valves, aluminum wafer valves, aluminum MNPT valves, aluminum flanged valves, aluminum ball valves, etc.
You can request HM for more in-depth information on the materials, sizes, and specifications of aluminum valves. We also offer various secondary processes such as surface treatments on aluminum valves – powder coating, anodizing, color, and other finishes to custom aluminum valves.
Aluminum Valve Application
HM aluminum valves are crucial parts of various industries and applications. It is used where fluid movement is required such as in general industrial, irrigation systems, residential buildings, manufacturing facilities, laboratories, commercial, chemical industry, business and office buildings, process valve construction, and many more.
The rugged, compact design of HM aluminum valves makes them the perfect solution for different purposes that requires safe and efficient operations. Custom aluminum valves at HM!
HM Aluminum Valve Material
HM uses high-quality aluminum in creating functional valves. Aluminum is a lightweight, non-ferrous metal. It provides excellent atmospheric corrosion resistance. At HM, you can choose the best grade aluminum such as 6061-T6, AI 6082, etc.
HM manufacture aluminum valves based on various:
- uses (on/off, control)
- fluids (liquid, gas, etc.)
- different pressure
- different temperature conditions
Why HM Aluminum Valve
HM is an experienced aluminum valve manufacturer in China. We are able to supply the greatest range of options that fit your requirements. Our range of aluminum valves offers various advantages and features such as resistance to extreme temperatures, pressure-tight, and porosity-free aluminum valve castings. These products allow for reliable, safe operation.
We ensure to provide high-precision products. Through our advanced manufacturing technology, sophisticated machines and equipment, unique R&D service, and 24/7 online support, HM make it possible to bring superior aluminum valves. We welcome customers worldwide seeking the highest-quality products.
Guaranteed with long service life, the aluminum valve can be designed from high-grade materials suitable for heavy-duty applications. All aluminum valve is constructed and tested within precise ISO 9001 guidelines, standards, and processes.
Wide Range of Alloy Selections
As a professional aluminum valve manufacturer, HM uses a high-quality variety of aluminum alloys with great features suitable for your applications or projects. We work with:
- Al 6082,
- Al 6063,
- 7075-T6, etc.
6061-T6 is commonly used for most valves due to its high strength, very good weldability, and corrosion resistance.
HM can produce high-precision aluminum valves due to our advanced CNC machines. This equipment has tight tolerances of 0.002um. Our precise designs are perfect for your unique projects and needs.
Porosity & Leak Free Cast Aluminum Valve
We deliver porosity-free and leak-free castings in China. Our company adopts advanced manufacturing processes and state-of-the-art molding machines to ensure porosity-free production. With decades of technical experience, HM can help you achieve premium-grade aluminum valves.
The aluminum valve is available in a wide variety of a number of channels such as:
- 3/2-way valve – This is a valve that has 3 ports and 2 positions.
- 3-way valve – This is a valve that has 3 flow paths within its body.
- 3/3-way valve – A 3/3-way valve has 3 ports and 3 positions.
- 2/2-way valve – This is a valve that has 2 ports and 2 positions.
- 2/3-way valve – This is a valve that has 2 ports and 3 positions.
- 2-way valve – This is a valve that has 2 ports. The 2 ports are the inlet port and outlet port.
- 4/3-way valve – This is a valve that has 4 ports and 3 positions. In hydraulic circuits, this is the most used type of valve.
- 4/2-way valve – This is a valve that has 4 ports and 2 positions.
- 5/2-way valve – This is a valve that has 5 ports and 2 positions.
- 4-way valve – The 4-way channel has one port that is normally open. And the other remaining ports are normally closed. A 4-way channel valve has 4 ports such as:
- Tank Return Port
- Pump Port
- Actuator Work Port A
- Actuator Work Port B
- 5/3-way valve – This is a valve that has 5 ports and 3 positions.
- 1-way valve – This type of valve has only one 1 direction of airflow or fluid. And the other opposite direction is totally closed. So, when the air pressure or fluid is added to the outlet, the air or fluid will not flow in or out. It can’t flow back. Some of the 1-way valves are:
- non-return valve
- retention valve
- foot valve
- check valve
- reflux valve
You can operate the aluminum valves in a lot of different ways such as:
- Manual operation – This kind of operation includes lever operation, handwheel operation, and foot operation. The manual operation uses a handwheel, pedal, or hand lever to start or stop the flow of fluid or gas.
- Electric operation – The electric operation is including electrically-actuated operation, electro-pneumatic operation, servo-driven operation, and electro-hydraulic operation.
This kind of operation is a cleaner, more energy-efficient, and quiet way of controlling the valve. Some of the aluminum valves that are electrically operated are quarter-turn valves such as:
- butterfly valves
- plug valves
- ball valves
- Pneumatic operation – An aluminum valve that is pneumatically operated is also known as an air-operated valve.
This kind of operation works by using air pressure. Using a compressor, the air will be pumped into the reservoir or diaphragm.
Then, the diaphragm or reservoir holds compressed air. When the air pressure is high, the compressed air will be pushed against the walls of the diaphragm or reservoir.
As a result, the aluminum valve will start to actuate. Once the air in the diaphragm is released, the springs will be uncoiled. Then, the stem of the valve will move back up and it is open.
Some of the pneumatically operated valves are:
- 2-Way Directional Valve
- 3-Way Directional Valve
- 4-Way Directional Valve
- Hydraulic operation – An aluminum valve that is operated hydraulically is a mechanical device.
It closes or opens to let the flow of air or liquid move the loads and actuators. To make this happen, there will be a number of strategies to use.
An aluminum hydraulic valve can be operated mechanically by using: handle, cam, or knob.
Some aluminum hydraulic valves can also be operated by using air and hydraulic pressure to actuate the valve.
Some of the aluminum valves that are operated hydraulically are:
- Hydraulic Flow Control Valve
- Hydraulic Pressure Control Valve
- Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
- Hydraulic 4-Way Valve
The aluminum valve has a lot of great features to offer such as:
- Durable aluminum construction
- Long service life
- Universal design
- Excellent resistance to wear
- Easy to install
- Fireproof design
- Sturdy handles
- Compact & lightweight
- High-strength material properties
- Reliable & safe operation
- Optimal corrosion resistance
- Great resistance to extreme temperatures
The difference between aluminum solenoid valves and aluminum air-operated valves is their operation.
The aluminum air-operated valves work by using air. And the aluminum solenoid valves work by using electricity.
The aluminum valve is manufactured using many different grades of aluminum such as:
- Aluminum 7075
- Aluminum 6082
- Aluminum 6063
- Aluminum 6061
- Aluminum 5052
- Aluminum ADC12
- Aluminum ZLD104
- Aluminum A380
- Aluminum 075
The aluminum valves have a lot of different types of port openings. Each port openings of them have a different degree of the area in relation to the pipe’s internal diameter.
Below are some of the various kinds of port openings.
- Rectangular port openings
For an aluminum plug valve, this type of port is the most common type.
The rectangular port opening has a cross-sectional area of about 70% or above of the corresponding pipe.
- Diamond port openings
This type of port has a diamond shape port opening. The diamond port opening is the third most common type of port opening.
The aluminum valve that has a diamond port opening is a venturi restricted flow type. They are designed for throttling service.
- Round port openings
The round port type has a round shape opening.
Also, the round port opening comes in 2 designs such as:
- full port design – The full port opening has a port diameter that is equal to or greater than the diameter of the pipe.
Below are some of the characteristics of the full port opening.
- The full port opening allows a straight flow path.
- The full port opening provides a little or no flow resistance.
- The flow path of the full port opening through the aluminum valve does not become more narrow on the internal.
Some examples of the aluminum valves that have usually a full port design are:
- 2-way aluminum valves
- aluminum quarter-turn ball valves
- standard port design – The standard port design is also known as reduced bore design.
This is because the standard port opening has a port diameter that is smaller than the corresponding diameter of the pipe. The standard port design is only used when flow limitation is not a concern.
Here are some of the characteristics of the standard port opening:
- The standard port opening also allows a straight flow path.
- The flow restriction of the standard port opening causes a pressure drop.
- The flow path of the standard port opening through the valve becomes more narrow on the internal.
The aluminum valve can be used to control or stop the flow of fluid or gas.
They can be used on a lot of different materials such as:
- For gas and air such as compressed air, inert gases, steam, natural gas, air, coolants, CO2 gas, and many more
- For water such as brine, cooling water, hot water, potable water, mud, seawater, wastewater, and so on
- For fuel such as hydrocarbons, diesel, and much more
- For oil
- For chemical products such as paint and others
- For slurry
- For viscous liquids such as honey, cream, molasses, and many more
- For granulates such as
- For powders
- For liquid food products such as milk, beverages, and other liquid foods
- For abrasive materials such as fly ash, feldspar, sand, plastic pellets, and other types of dry and granular materials
The aluminum valve can be used for a lot of applications.
They can be used in many industries and other applications such as:
- Vacuum applications such as high vacuum and ultra-high vacuum applications
- Medical industry
- Food processing industry
- Chemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Material handling industry
- Thermal power plants
- Steam pipe systems
- HVAC industry
- For pumps in the automotive industry
- For different types of tanks
- Semiconductor industry
- Industrial cryogenics
- For cistern tanks
- Food & beverage industry
- Industrial boiler
- For furnaces
- Petroleum industry
- Gas industry
- For swimming pools
- For gearbox
- For high purity and ultra-high purity
- For ventilation systems
- For wafers
- For refrigeration systems
- Precision applications
- For flange
- For pipelines and other piping systems
- For hygienic use
- Circuits such as refrigeration circuits
- For dispensing systems
- For actuators
- Cylinders such as pneumatic cylinders
- For containers
- For instrumentation
- Water supply systems
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Machinery in agricultural sectors
- Turbine systems
- Fuel & gasoline supply system
- Process control in manufacturing plants
- For hydraulic breaks
- For hydraulic motors
- Hydraulic machinery in the aerospace industry
- Hydraulic machinery in the marine industry
- Heavy machinery in landscaping & construction
- For throttling control in slurry service
- For regulating abrasive materials
- For silos such as lime silos, cement silos, and other silos
- For engines
The aluminum valve has a lot of functions such as:
- Flow control
The aluminum valve controls the flow of liquid, gas, and other substances.
- Directional flow control
The aluminum valve that has multiple ports will allow you to control the direction of the flow. By the aluminum valve, you can control where the direction of the flow should be.
Due to its multiple ports, it can stop or allow the substances to flow into different flow paths.
Also, the aluminum valve that has multiple ports are usually used for pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Over-pressure protection
The aluminum valve has an over-pressure protection to safeguard the downstream equipment. The aluminum valve is also used to control the upstream pressure of the liquid or gas.
When the pressure suddenly rises or drops, it securely relieves the system pressure.
- On and off
The aluminum valve is used to start or stop the flow of liquid or gas in a system.
- Excess flow protection
To avoid an uncontrollable leak of the process gas or liquid, the aluminum valve will be used to control or shut off the flow. The aluminum valve will protect a system from over flowing.
The aluminum valves come in many different types of handles such as:
- Bail Handle
- Gear Wheel Handle
- Hand Lever Handle
- Bare Stem Handle
- Hand Wheel Handle
- Faucet Handle
The aluminum valves have many different types of unactuated states such as:
- Normally closed
- Normally open through ports 1 and 2
- Pressure center open
- Center exhaust open
- All ports blocked
- Port 1 closed
- Port 2 exhausted
- Exhaust center
The aluminum valve has different ways of opening or closing. The way of opening and closing will depend on the type of the aluminum valve.
Here are some methods of opening, closing, or controlling an aluminum valve:
- Linear motion – The linear motion aluminum valves are also called as multi-turn valves.
This type of aluminum valve has a closing device. The closing device can be a disc.
To stop, start, or throttle the flow, the closure of the linear motion aluminum valve should move in a straight direction and cut the flow.
Also, the linear motion aluminum valves provide more stability and accuracy in the closing member’s position.
In comparison to a rotary valve, the linear motion aluminum valve has more resistance to cavitation.
Some types of aluminum valves that have a linear motion includes:
- Aluminum Gate Valve
- Aluminum Globe Valve
- Aluminum Pinch Valve
- Aluminum Plug Valve
- Rotary motion – The rotary motion is a type of control valve action in which the actuator gets a control signal.
After that, it will convert the signal into an angular torque or displacement thrust. So, the aluminum valve will be closed or opened.
The rotary motion control aluminum valve has a disk driven by the stem.
Its disk will ellipse or rotate for about a circular or angular shaft that spans the diameter of the pipe.
The types of aluminum valves that have a rotary motion are:
- Aluminum Stop Check Valve
- Aluminum Ball Valve
- Aluminum Butterfly Valve
- Quarter turn – In order to fully open or close a quarter turn aluminum valve, at least 90 degrees turn of the stem is needed. The aluminum valve that has a quarter turn design is much faster to turn than the linear motion valves.
Below are some of the types of aluminum valves that have a quarter turn opening or closing:
- Aluminum Ball Valve
- Aluminum Butterfly Valve
- Aluminum Plug Valve
The aluminum valve comes in many different types of valve ends.
Their ends can be:
- Threaded or screwed – This type of valve end connects with a pipe that has a matching thread with the valve end.
The aluminum valves that have a threaded end are easy and fast to connect. As a result, they are commonly used in low-pressure piping systems.
Also, there are 2 types of threaded ends such as:
- Straight threads – The straight threads are also known as parallel threads. They use a soft seal such as a washer or O-ring that is compressed in between the pipe, valve, hose, and other types of fittings.
- Tapered threads – The tapered threads will also offer a similar powerful connection. However, they do not need to use a soft seal.
Also, the seal of the tapered threads is accomplished by metal-to-metal wedging.
- Flanged type ends – This type of valve end is commonly used in piping systems.
The aluminum valve that has a flanged end is fastened with many bolts. Due to that, they significantly need less tightening torque than the threaded end valves.
The aluminum flanged valve can be removed and installed easily. That is why they are a perfect choice for valve parts that need to be replaced out often.
Also, there are a lot of different types of flanged ends such as:
- Weld Neck Flanges
- Slip-on Flanges
- Threaded Flanges
- Blind Flanges
- Socket Weld Flanges
- Orifice Flanges
- Butt-welded ends – The aluminum valve that has a butt-welded end can be used in applications with extremely high pressures and temperatures.
In terms of their characteristics, they have some similarities to the socket welded aluminum valves. But the butt-welded end valve does not feature a socket.
It is because each end of the valve will be beveled so it will match the thickness and bevel of the pipe. After that, the two ends are then butted together and welded to the pipeline.
Just like the socket welded aluminum valve, the aluminum butt-welded end valve offers excellent durability and secure connections for pipelines.
- Socket weld ends – An aluminum valve that has a socket welded end is an excellent choice when you need more solid than a flanged end valve or threaded end valve.
The socket welded aluminum valve features a socket that has an internal diameter that is slightly bigger than the external diameter of the pipe. When the pipe is fitted into the socket, the pipe around the rim can be welded easily.
Also, the socket welded aluminum valve provides leak-proof connections and long-term services. Because of that, it is widely used in applications such as:
- pipelines that handle higher pressures
- pipelines that handle higher temperatures
- and pipelines that do not need to be disassembled on a regular basis
- Wafer type ends – The aluminum valve that has a wafer type end is designed to keep a seal against bi-directional pressure. They are used to avoid any backflow in the systems that are built for unidirectional flow.
The aluminum wafer valve is fitted in between the pipe flanges. And they are tightened in place with pipe flange bolts.
Some types of aluminum wafer valves have centering holes on their body. Their holes are designed to make sure that they are positioned correctly between the flanges.
Also, for installation between piping flanges, the wafer type is the lightest option. As a result, they are easy and fast to install.
The aluminum wafer valve can’t be used as end-of-line service or pipe ends, unlike the lug type valves.
Some of the aluminum valves that have a wafer type end are:
- aluminum check valve
- aluminum butterfly valve
- Lug type ends – As the name implies, the aluminum valve that has a lug type end features lug. Usually, there are about 8 or 12 lugs and the 4 or 6 lugs are used to attach each pipe section.
Also, the lug end aluminum valve has threaded tapped lugs that are on the valve flanges.
The lug end aluminum valve is directly attached to the flange of the pipe. It is done by bolting the pipe flange to the body of the valve.
Moreover, they are designed to work either with electric or pneumatic actuation. The lug end aluminum valve is great to use for end-of-line service or dead-end service.
The lug end aluminum valve and aluminum wafer valve have some similarities. But they have two minor differences such as:
- The holes of the lug end aluminum valve are threaded. There is also a designated lug hole for each bolt hole.
- Each threaded hole of the lug end aluminum valve takes two bolts. One from each of the opposing flanges.
The aluminum valves come in a lot of different types such as:
- Aluminum Gate Valves (it includes Aluminum Parallel Slide Gate Valve and Aluminum Knife Gate Valves)
- Aluminum Butterfly Valves
- Aluminum Plug Valves
- Aluminum Ball Valves
- Aluminum Needle Valves
- Aluminum Pinch Valves
- Aluminum Piston Valves
- Aluminum Globe Valves
- Aluminum Cartridge Valves
- Aluminum Diaphragm Valves
- Aluminum Slide Gate Valves
- Aluminum Conical Plug Valves
- Aluminum Poppet Valves
- Aluminum Safety Relief Valves
- Aluminum Check Valves
- Aluminum Blower Check Valves
- Aluminum Swing Check Valves
- Aluminum Bypass Valves
Aluminum Pulse Valves
The aluminum valve has other characteristics such as:
- inherently safe
- high-pressure or low-pressure
- logic function
- pneumatic piston
Yes, the aluminum valve comes with other parts.
Some aluminum valves come with the following:
- with combustion engine
- with connection
- with lockable toggle
- with operating handle
- with actuator
- with stepper motor
The aluminum valve has 3 different types of conditions such as:
- Low-pressure Aluminum Valve
The low-pressure aluminum valve keeps lowered pressures to a safe level just before the gas or fluid reaches their designated points in hydraulic systems.
- High-pressure Aluminum Valve
The high-pressure aluminum valve can still operate at pressures of more than 500 PSI. Also, they are used to set pressure to counterbalance the external force or weight.
- Cryogenic Aluminum Valve
This type of aluminum valve is suitable for super cold applications, as the name implies.
As a result, the aluminum cryogenic valves are most commonly used in organizations that deal with LNG or liquefied natural gas. They are also used in CNG or natural compressed natural gas.
The aluminum valve has many different types based on its functions.
Below are some of the aluminum valves that are sorted by their functions.
- Aluminum Shut-off Valve
The aluminum shutoff valve is made to safely stop or resume the flow of hazardous fluids or external gases.
Moreover, they are used to block pressurized air or fluid in isolated sub-systems or industrial automation processes if not in use.
- Aluminum Pressure Relief Valve
The aluminum pressure relief valves are used to limit or control the pressure in any application.
They are used to prevent damaging the equipment, prevent the pressure from building up or avoid posing a serious hazard.
- Aluminum Sanitary Valve
The aluminum sanitary valve exceeds the standards and requirements of health and safety for medical, beverage, food, as well as other systems.
Also, the sterile performance of the aluminum sanitary valve is important to keep the hygiene, purity, and safety of consumable products that flow through it.
- Aluminum Diverter Valve
This type of aluminum valve is used to mix or divide the process flows among the different pieces of pipelines, pumps, spinning heads, filters, or other equipment.
- Aluminum Exhaust Valve
The aluminum exhaust valve functions by allowing the burnt gases to escape from a cylinder. This type of aluminum valve shuts when the first part of the induction strokes.
- Aluminum Isolation Valve
This type of aluminum valve can be used to stop the flow of process media to a specific point.
The aluminum isolation valve is commonly used in fluid handling systems. They are usually used for safety and maintenance purposes.
Below is the list of ratings and specifications that are usually required in the valve industry.
- API or American Petroleum Institute
The American Petroleum Institute an internationally known standard for the natural gas and oil industry such as:
- petrochemical industry
- chemical industry
The API is establishing manufacturing specifications. They are also publishing standards for the manufacturers such as:
- Installation standards
- Calibration standards
- Testing standards
- Servicing standards
- ISO or International Organization for Standardization
The API and ISO share some similar standards for valves.
The testing of the valves or ISO 5208:2008 is the standard that the aluminum valves should meet.
The ISO 5208:2008 defines the testing of pressure for metallic valves, including aluminum valves.
Also, the ISO 5211:2001 specifies the attachments of the part-turn actuator.
These are the 2 important standards of the ISO you can consider.
- ASME or American Society of Mechanical Engineers
The performance testing, standardization, construction, nuclear plants, engineering design, and pressure technology are all covered by the standards of ASME.
In terms of valves, they are primarily concerned with pressure technology. They are also interested in the assurance compatibility of the different parts or components.
- MSS or Manufacturers Standardization Society
The Manufacturers Standardization Society is the oldest organization among the American standards organization.
The MSS focuses on the standards for fittings and valve specifications.
They ensure the operation, interoperability, and compliance of the process piping systems.
The MSS helps in improving safety and ensuring the quality of the valves.