Custom Brass Manifold Manufacturer in China
HM is a supplier of brass manifolds that functions by delivering fluid or air to different cooling or heating devices. It comes with different accessories and components to provide maximum functionality.
- Comes with rotating terminals, manual valvess, ball valves, etc.
- Constructed from corrosion-resistance brass materials
- Undergoes stress-relieving treatment
- Can be customized according to your requirements
HM Brass Manifolds
HM is a professional manufacturer of brass manifolds that are designed with superior mechanical properties. Therefore, it has an excellent resistance to impact and breakage to minimize damage during any application. With its brass construction, you can assure that these manifolds are long-lasting and can be used for a longer duration.
Our brass manifolds are usually used for plumbing applications. These are also designed with a high thermal expansion rate to ensure that they can provide leak-proof properties if the temperature changes. HM supports low volume manufacturing, low MOQ, and strict quality control. We can also customize your brass manifold orders according to your specifications.
Send us your inquiries today!
HM manufactured a brass manifold for floor heating that is commonly used for apartments. Homes, hotels, and more. It offers wear-resistant and long service features.
We provide a casting brass manifold that provides 3D model design. It is made with a surface finish of painting, polishing, galvanizing and so on.
Our intelligent manifold with brass mixing valve is available in brass or nickel-plated colors. It can be resistant to medium pressures.
The brass water manifold with a low flow meter is a modern design style that provides a lot of features such as rush resistance, wear resistance, and more.
The brass manifold drain valve is generally used for brass manifold exhaust and blow down. It has a manual power that provides a great performance
We provide 313L quality brass manifold for underfloor heating promotional ball valve. It is commonly available in a golden yellow color.
Why Choose HM Brass Manifolds
Because of its modular construction, our brass manifolds are applicable for different industries and functions such as isolation valves, etc.
Our brass manifolds are widely used for controlling the fluid or air flow rate. It has excellent mechanical properties and corrosion resistance.
The most common brass material used for manifold production is CW617N with different surface treatments such as polishing or painting.
HM manufactures brass manifolds that are tailored according to your size, type, configuration, and more specification based on your application.
Comparison Between Brass and Stainless Steel Manifolds
- Brass and stainless steel manifolds have significant differences including the following:
- Brass manifolds offer more durability while stainless steel has excellent corrosion resistance.
- Manifolds made from brass materials are able to withstand high temperatures while stainless steel manifolds have fire and heat resistance.
- Because of their low hardness, brass manifolds are easy to install while manifolds made from stainless steel have a pleasing aesthetic appearance.
Classifications of a Brass Manifold
Here in HM, we manufacture brass manifolds with two different classifications including:
- Brass Modular Manifolds. Our modular brass manifolds are manufactured according to our customers’ needs. It is also available in macro-categories depending on the type and size you desired.
- Distribution Brass Manifolds. We offer brass distribution manifolds that have up to 4 distribution ways. These brass manifolds are available in thread connection types. These are manufactured with different dimensions and types of nuts to be used for fixing.
Rectangular Brass Manifolds with Right Angle Flow
Rectangular brass manifolds are also known as headers since they can distribute fluid or air from a single supply source. It can be mounted from the side or top because of its mounting holes. These manifolds have an ultra-wide outlet spacing so they can be used with gauges and valves. Since these manifolds are made from brass, it has a soft texture that helps in threading the fittings easily. It also has more resistant to corrosion than aluminum manifolds.
- NPT to NPT outlets and inlets
- -60⁰F to 250⁰F working temperature range
- 2000psi at 72⁰F maximum working pressure
- It is suitable for hydraulic fluid, water, and air applications
HM – Your Reliable Brass Manifold Manufacturer in China
HM offers a wide range of brass manifolds such as distribution brass plain manifold, brass flow manifold, pre-assembled brass return manifold, manually-operated brass return manifold, and more. HM offers a variety of brass manifold stocks with different configurations and sizes available to meet your requirements.
Our brass manifolds are suitable for different applications such as air vents, insulation kits, fill or drain valves, isolation valves, by-pass valves, and more. All our brass manifolds are tested to ensure that they will fit with different accessories and fittings. HM has over 20 years of experience in manufacturing brass manifolds with different certifications from IATF16949:2016, ISO45001, and more.
Send us your inquiries today!
We manufacture brass manifolds with different features such as the following:
- Painted surface treatment
- Anti-corrosion treatment
- Polished core valve
- High strength
- Modified PC flow meter
- Stable accuracy
- Heavy forging design
To ensure optimal functions, we supply brass manifolds with different accessories including:
- Manifold knobs
- Fixing screws
- Tap control valves
- Multilayer pipe adapters
Why Choose HM as Your Brass Manifold Supplier
“Thank you, HM for the reliable and stable quality brass manifold. We are looking forward to working with you again.”
“HM is my primary source of high-temperature resistance brass manifold for my business. The fittings are high-quality and durable.”
“HM is a very reliable supplier of the high-quality and long-lasting brass manifold. I am very pleased with the services, especially customization.”